I wish I had told you sooner. Feel Goods March Updates.
It may not always seem like it, but there is so much happening behind the scenes at Feel Good Nation, and it is quite exciting. Here is a quick update.
1. Weekly Membership Bonus: The weekly sauna membership is now the “Feel Good Plus” which includes the much loved IR sauna each week. To celebrate the name change, all “Feel Good Plus” Members will receive a bonus red light session, redeemable from March to end of April.
2. Price Rise: The Price Rise is almost here. From 15th March we will be increasing our prices. If you know you will eventually jump on a membership, you may as well start it now to Lock in the price and take advantage moving forward.
3. Referral Bonus: As you know, we strive to help as many people like you as possible, and although we are doing a great job, we can move faster. So from today, for every person you refer, we will give you a free session of your choice. This doesn’t count for additional Sauna guests, or people redeeming the first free NormaTec session, but it means that anyone who uses the Sauna, Red Light, Float, Cryo or HBOT will not only help them, but you too.
Finally before we go, did you know about these three HBOT benefits?
1) Increased oxygen supply to the body’s tissues: This leads to increased healing,
2) Boosts Immune System: This helps fight off infections and diseases.
3) Reduces Inflammation and Pain: Trying to list everything this mechanism helps with would be a task in itself. So for a detailed list of some conditions that HBOT is used to treat in hospitals all around the world check out hyperbaricexperts.com/latest-research for a sorted list.
Our website will have more details soon, and we will feature some blogs on it over the next few months.
If you haven’t already and want to try the HBOT click here to book now.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us on 0412415433 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP.
Yours in Health